| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Only 57mm (2.2in) of water is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Cardiff, Wales are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:27 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 13:49.
- There are approximately 8:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE