| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in December is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain, sleet or snow at intervals. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of liquid falls across an average of 18 days.
- In December the blue above Cardiff, Wales is really dreary having on average just 1:30 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:49 long and the longest day is 8:08 long with an average length of 7:54.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE