| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in January is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with sleet, rain or snow at intervals. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 18 days.
- The blue above Cardiff, Wales is really dreary with an average of just 1:44 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:55 long and the longest day is 9:02 long with an average length of 8:23.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE