| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in March is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Just 76mm (3in) of liquid descends during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Cardiff, Wales are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:58 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 7:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE