| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in May is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 64mm (2.5in) of liquid is discharged during on average 13 days.
- In May the blue above Cardiff, Wales is reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:21 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:48 long and the longest day is 16:15 long with an average length of 15:35.
- There are approximately 9:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE