| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in November is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain, sleet or snow periodically. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of liquid descends across an average of 17 days.
- In November the blue above Cardiff, Wales is really dreary with on balance only 1:52 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:10 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 8:48.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE