| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cardiff, Wales in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with rain sometimes. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of fluid is transfered across on average 16 days.
- In September the blue above Cardiff, Wales is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:30 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cardiff, Wales September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cardiff, Wales:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) E
- London, England, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) E
- Brighton, England, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Jersey, Uk - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE